Highland HiTemp high temperature paint & heat resistant coatings provide aesthetic and durable protection for steel and other substrates. Our high temperature coatings are designed for surface temperatures ranging from ambient to 1500˚F. Coatings in our industrial high temperature paint line feature higher film builds, better color stability, and increased flexibility when compared to competitor products. Our high temperature Direct-to Metal Coatings, Primers, and Topcoats provide maximum performance for all of your high temperature paint needs. What’s more, many coatings in our high temperature paint lineup are available in Dry-Fall Spray-Safe formulations. Check out our HiTemp Dry-Fall page for even more high temperature paint options.
High Temperature Primers
High Temperature Direct to Metal
High Temperature Topcoats
- Higher film build options in our than the competition.
- Better color stability than competitor products in the same category.
- New! Bright Silver pigments to provide the glossy chrome look.
- Over 5,000 formulated colors available.
- Custom colors up to 1000°F – From a color chip to the color of your favorite sports teams, we can match the exact color you need.
- Lower heat cure requirements allow the use of a single system in service areas that may see a wide ranges of temperatures.
- HiTemp Dry-Fall – Spray-Safe formulas are available for most of our HiTemp coatings.
- The highest hot application options on the market today, capable of applying to surface temperatures up to 750°F.
HiTemp coatings are widely used in many industries.
- Steel Mills
- Cement Mills
- Soil Reclamation
- Ethanol Plants
- Industrial Kilns
- Boilers and Dryers
- Hot Mix Asphalt
- Recycle Facilities
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Pulp and Paper Plants
- Oil and Gas Industry
Got a Quick Question?
For any questions, send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible with all of the information you need to get started.