Highland high temp paint and heat resistant coatings provide aesthetic and durable protection for steel and other substrates. Our heat resistant coatings are suitable for surface temperatures ranging from ambient to 1500˚F. Additionally, they feature higher film builds, better color stability, and increased flexibility when compared to competitor heat resistant coatings. What’s more, many of our high temp coatings can be applied to hot surfaces. This unique feature allows for painting to take place without equipment shutdowns. Our high temp paint line features DTM coatings, primers, and topcoats. These coatings provide maximum performance for all of your high temp paint needs. Finally, many coatings in our high temp paint lineup are available in Dry-Fall Spray-Safe formulations. Check out our HiTemp Dry-Fall page for even more heat resistant coating options.
High Temp Paint Solutions for Projects Big and Small
Our high temp paint line has a solution for all of your projects, from large to small. Looking for a high temperature paint with a high-gloss finish? Check out our 865 Series. How about a no-fuss high temp DTM coating? Check out our 827-HB Series. Do you need a high temperature epoxy coating with unmatched corrosion protection and durability? Try our 74-HF Series. Highland has a heat resistant coating option for every need. You won’t want to miss out on these fantastic coatings!
“The Hi-Temp Dry-Fall 827-HB Series worked very well for the high temp exhaust stack repair at the power plant. The material was very easy to work with and clean up was quick.”
High Temperature Primers
High Temperature Direct to Metal
High Temperature Topcoats
- Higher film build options in our than the competition.
- Better color stability than competitor products in the same category.
- New! Bright Silver pigments to provide the glossy chrome look.
- Over 5,000 formulated colors available.
- Custom colors up to 1000°F – From a color chip to the color of your favorite sports teams, we can match the exact color you need.
- Lower heat cure requirements allow the use of a single system in service areas that may see a wide ranges of temperatures.
- HiTemp Dry-Fall – Spray-Safe formulas are available for most of our HiTemp coatings.
- The highest hot application options on the market today, capable of applying to surface temperatures up to 750°F.
HiTemp coatings are widely used in many industries.
- Steel Mills
- Cement Mills
- Soil Reclamation
- Ethanol Plants
- Industrial Kilns
- Boilers and Dryers
- Hot Mix Asphalt
- Recycle Facilities
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Pulp and Paper Plants
- Oil and Gas Industry
Got a Quick Question?
For any questions, send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible with all of the information you need to get started.