Highland HiTemp Primers, Direct-to Metal Coatings, and Topcoats provide aesthetic and durable protection for surface temperatures ranging from ambient to 1500˚F. Highland HiTemp coatings feature higher film builds, better color stability, and increased flexibility when compared to competitor products. Highland has a coating to provide maximum performance and aesthetics for all of your high temperature needs.
Direct to Metal
- Highland offers higher film build options in our HiTemp line than the competition.
- Our high temperature coatings offer better color stability than competitor products in the same category.
- The new Hi Temp silver/aluminum pigments provide the glossy close-to-chrome look desired by specifiers and engineers. These DTM coatings provide great thermal and color-stability while providing a durable, attractive finish.
- Our new Hi Temp products boast a color catalog of over 5,000 formulated colors. Color chips, substrate samples, or simply the color of your favorite sports teams, we can match our high temperature paints to the exact color you need.
- Highland’s HiTemp line offers lower heat cure requirements, making our coating options more versatile for service areas that may see a wide ranges of temperatures.
- Less complicated application/cure = better coating success! Highland is the only manufacturer of High Temperature coatings in “Spray-Safe” Dry-Fall formulations.
- Highland offers the most diverse high temperature product line on the market today. Did you know that Highland offers the highest hot application options on the market today, capable of applying to surface temperatures up to 750F?
- Highland offers temperature stable coatings from -300F up to 1500F! Need to hot apply, and also need colors? No problem with Highland HiTemp options up to 1000F in a wide variety of standard and custom colors.
- Highland offers higher film builds for high temperature needs compared to the competition, offering better barrier properties and longer service life.
HiTemp coatings are widely used in many industries.
- Steel Mills
- Cement Mills
- Soil Reclamation
- Ethanol Plants
- Industrial Kilns
- Boilers and Dryers
- Hot Mix Asphalt
- Recycle Facilities
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Pulp and Paper Plants
- Oil and Gas Industry
Got a Quick Question?
For any questions, send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible with all of the information you need to get started.